Tuesday 3 February 2009

New Kit at long last ~ PTU but only $1 at Digital Chaos!!!!

After being laid low by a nasty virus for a week, I've finally managed to finish this kit, and it's available from Digital Chaos for the very low price just $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo emoticon
Why so cheap, lol??? A few reasons, but I was gonna offer it as a freebie after being away for so long, but I decided to offer it for just $1.00 and ALL the money I receive for this kit will go towards paying the vet's bill for Ash, who definitely is MY Valentine and my little hero , and the only man in my life!!
Also it's later than intended for making Valentine's tags, hope you like it!!
I'll be making some freebie Word Art to go with it tomorrow!!
Love and hugs, Kathy and Ash xoxox

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and thanks from Ash himself!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment