Tuesday 24 February 2009

Friends Award!!

My dear friend Patty from Sunspotpp's Place has given me this award, I really put Patty up there with the best of them!! Things haven't been easy for me in the last 9 months or so, and I truly value those friends who have stuck by me and continued to give me lots of support, and let me know when I'm missed. Thanks and great big huggies to you Patty!!


Photobucket

I would like to give this award to 8 people whose friendship I really value (((HUGS)))Cuddling Practice as well as having great blogs, scrapkits and tuts!! When you receive your award you must pass it to 8 special friends of your choice, it's not about 'Who has the Best Blog', lol! Special friends are far more important :-)

Yarrow Fall3n Angel Scraps

CP Creations by Chaos Priestess

Brandi Grunge and Glitter Scraps

Michal Michal's Designz

Rags Scraps by Rags

Diane Candy's Treats

Sabre The Quill and Parchment

Kimberly Scrap Rebellion



No comments:

Post a Comment