Tuesday 10 June 2008

New Kit at last!!

At last I have a new kit for you, it's available for $3.50 at Digital Chaos
It's called a 'A Moonlit Night', and conjures up some of the beautiful colours and textures you see if you take a walk on a clear moonlit night. At first glance all seems dark, and slowly as your eyes adjust, you start to see the beautiful sky, the clouds and the stars, and the your surroundings take on a new, slightly ghostly appearance, full of sumptuous shades in deep hues.
The previews do not do justice at all to this kit, especially the papers, which range from elegant patterns to starlight skies... was that a witch I spotted??? and the occasional flash of lightning in the distance, bringing some bright tones. I made some moons for you too, and moonstone jewellery.
Hope you like it, as usual , it's made from scratch in PSP, taggers size, with elements in .png format, and papers in .jpg. There are 14 700x700 beautifully textured papers, and 35 elements.
I am still struggling with my health problems, and should have had an add-on freebie for you, but it is on the way very shortly, I hope!
Hugs Kathy xxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    Thanks for stopping by my AMI mailbox. I have thought about you so much lately. It was wonderful to hear from you. Your scrapkits are so pretty and I think it is terrific that you are sharing your talents. I have all the tags you made me still safely stored in photobucket.

    Hugs to you, PandaPat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful!! You have great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya honey :o)

    I've nominated you for an award, check out my blog ;o)

    Huggz,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete