Tuesday 13 May 2008

Cats go Walkies!

For any of you who are cat lovers, I thought you might like to see these pics I took the other day,lol. Just click on the thumbnail to see my album, it's best watched as a slideshow.
Yep I went for a walk and the cats decided to come along too. This isthe first time any of them have gone past the fence into the field, let alone all of them together. The looks on their faces are priceless!! Ziggy is the little black and white one, and Ash the grey and white. Enjoy!!☺☺☺
Hugs xxx

The Adventures of Tizzy, Ziggy and Ash. 2008 05 07

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous pics of your furbabies. Their personalities are so visible in them. Thanks for sharing hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gurl!

    I just discovered your blog today and I must say I'm really REALLY impressed!

    Your stuff is gorgeous AND original...and you don't see much of that, so well done you!

    Oh, and I was wondering whether you'd be interested in doing a collab kit with me...ptu or free, whatever you want.

    Let me know either way...

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the kitty pics! I am a cat lover as well, they are such characters lol

    ReplyDelete