Friday 21 March 2008

Well I went and did it!!

Just in case anyone finds me here, I don't know where this is headed, but as you can see, Tizzy made me do it!! Tizzy is one of my precious rescue cats, and rules the roost here,lol!!
I am happy to be slightly wacky. I make Signature Tags in Paint Shop Pro, I'm dabbling a little in digiscrapping, and love to take photographs of nature although I wouldn't say I'm a photographer,lol. I just just try to capture the magic of some of the things I see in the beautiful countryside near my home and share them with my friends, so I will share some here, I'm just finding my way around here at the moment , so I'll sign off for now!!
Please say Hi if you pop in!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Just dropping in to wish you luck with your new blog. I can't believe you got shut down only just after opening - no wonder Tizzy hissed lol.
    Take care my friend
    Love
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Kate! I'm beginning to like my little corner of the net,lol. Hey, they tried , but they they can't keep us away, I'm here to stay!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete